Sunday, May 24, 2020

Art wk10 Distance Learning

You made it!! Welcome to the last week of the 2019-2020 school year AND the last week of distance learning! Parents, thank you for your endless support and graciousness through this difficult time.

I am so sad I cannot be there with you to celebrate as you move forward into another school year, but I hope this video will serve as a reminder that I love each and every one of you...enough to dress up silly!! Check it out here!


Thank you all for a wonderful first year at GHNO. I could not have asked for a better bought of students to teach and love. Have a wonderful and safe summer!

~ Miss Prather

1 comment:

  1. Your video is so awesome and you are such a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete

Art wk10 Distance Learning

You made it!! Welcome to the last week of the 2019-2020 school year AND the last week of distance learning! Parents, thank you for your en...